Thursday, March 12, 2009

Conventional Convention

So I'm off next Friday to the SunGard summit in Philadelphia. Six glorious days of edumacation on Oracle, Banner, and other fun things. This also means I have six days of no WoW since I'll just have my EEE with me.

Assuming I have a net connection somewhere I will be getting on IRC if it's not pay by the minute/hour or whatever. I'm trying to decide if I want to take my camera along or not. Most of the time I will be in a convention center and I don't want to carry too much junk with me.

Friday morning next week I have to be at the train station at 5am to catch a 5:30 to Philly. I'll get there around 6:45 and grab a cab to the hotel, stow my bags there if I can't check in right away, and then head over to an 8am registration. Busy busy day. :P

No comments: