Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Posting Something

I haven't posted in a while so I'm posting. Blizzard gave up on their RealID push for the forums. It kind of left a bad taste in my mouth even though I'm glad they aren't doing it for now.

On the lighter side of things I got my rogue to 80. Zoogie is quite fun to play in PvP, rogues have soooo many tools to win at PvP. If it weren't for my eye sight mixed with my reaction times I'd really clean house with Zoogie.

Ah well, I'll have to settle for what I do get with him. And at last nights Nox RP night it was trying to sell ripped orge loin cloths to everyone at the fire as something to fix male erectile dysfunction treatments.

Max bought the autographed picture of Tigol and Furor for a pumpkin which Zoogie promptly slammed on Max's head for jumping up and down on his chest when he was sleeping under the tree at the start of the meeting.

So it was a fun night. :P

No comments: