Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tidbits

Reading through FARK I found an article that talks about how the Republican voucher program under the budget plan Paul Ryan put out could backfire on the Republicans. It's an interesting read on how profits could win out over old people.

Life at home is just going for the most part. The work I did to lay more stone in the driveway in front of the barn worked out well. So far water during rain storms is going away from the barn and not pooling up in front of and getting in to the barn. More work needs to be done though, it's still not perfect but it's a little better then what it was.

I think this weekend I'm going to start moving dirt and filling in holes in the yard. Leftovers from when the back of the house was worked on need patched up as well as the back yard itself with more dirt.

The cement slab is in where my Dad is buried. Soon they'll have the tombstone out there and my Mother is looking forward to that. Oddly enough I am as well since I guess it could be a form of closure.

No comments: