Thursday, February 26, 2009

Rumble rumble rumble...

So I watched Obama the other night and saw the rebuttal as well. After what happened at Mt. St. Helens, how big a vacation spot Hawaii is, Super volcanoes (*Waves at Yellowstone*), and knowing how volcanoes have wiped out places in the past, I figure I'd submit a little neat thing I found on the USGS site.

Volcano Hazards Program is pretty slick. It uses Google Maps to show locations of volcanoes and has a neat little chart showing which ones are rumbling along.

I'm happy when politicians point out wasteful spending, I'm even more happier when they do something about it. Still some things when mentioned should be elaborated more on as to why it's wasteful. Especially when said things are used to help save lives and educate people.

So ends my rant for the day.

No comments: